Welcoming You to my cool blog!!!

Hi!!! guys this my CoOl new blOg which cOntains the coolest things !!!and this is a friendly blog, any one can be joined as a follower !!If you like this you may join as a follower and after all It's your blog!!!and our motto is
'Be cool always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A girl or a doll?

Wow! Now, this is really unbelievable! This Chinese girl looks exactly like a doll when she dresses up and put her make up. It a bit weird if you ask me. I’m not sure why, but I don’t feel comfortable while looking at these images. It’s like she’s from a different planet. She playing this role to good and with too much dedication. I have to admit she is a hell of a actress. If there were a category The Best Impression Of A Doll On The Street at the Academy Awards, this girl would get it for sure!
a girl or a doll01
a girl or a doll02
a girl or a doll03
a girl or a doll04
a girl or a doll05

a girl or a doll06
a girl or a doll07
a girl or a doll08
a girl or a doll09
a girl or a doll10
a girl or a doll11

No comments:

Post a Comment